Pages

7.17.2013

Happy Birthday!

My little blog turn 1 today!  



cupcake from Susie's Shortbreads 


It is crazy to think that a year ago today I was sitting out on my patio, the sun shining bright in Vancouver and for some crazy reason decided that my life was interesting enough to tell people about.  
Some aspects of my life have changed, but there hasn't been any major life choices I have had to make yet...they are fast approaching though! :s
Another school year has come and gone, made some new friends, and had some pretty awesome adventures along the way

This afternoon B and I went for supper and then went for a walk around the public gardens.
We met some little friends along the way :)
















 ** picture quality is terrible in the first couple photos...iphones apparently don't like lit candles


No comments:

Post a Comment