Pages

7.10.2013

Back To Linz

We left for Linz at 5:30 am on Sunday morning

Since it was a sunday, and Linz is still a very religious town, everything was closed...AGAIN.
We ended up back at McDonalds, much to my dismay.  I feel like its blasphemy to be at McDonalds when I am in Europe but when its the only thing open...

We ended up killing some time at a museum near the river.  We ended seeing some pretty awesome exhibits of natural history and technology







hi bambi

fishy friends




megladon - real or not?




This is where my inner rock nerd comes out in full force... thanks a lot dad





















a dead bird holding a dead bird...
when I saw this I thought it was pretty funny...
but that also could have been the sleep deprivation talking

these ravens were huge!

rodents of unusual size?

marco polo coins - 
this exhibit was so cool, there was a full sized yurt and a massive stuffed camel included in the exhibit 





imagine trying to fit that baby in your pocket!

A and I on our last night in Linz

this building was sweet, it lit up at 9pm and changed colours - 
it also sang a song


A, S, and I - 
S doesn't look to happy haha

I am so lucky to have been able to go on this trip.  I have learned so much scholarly wise, but also about myself and other people

I went way over my budget, but I came back feeling richer than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment