Pages

1.11.2014

Oops…My Bad

Well hell...I have have been the absolute worst blogger around town lately.  I haven't written anything since NOVEMBER.  wtf.


In my defense (defence?), I did have a couple exams in December...one of which totally kicked my butt (if anyone can tell me why on earth I decided to take an ancient history course on magic and witchcraft I would greatly appreciate it).  But really after that I have no excuses.  I did take my camera home with me to BC in the true belief that I was going to document my holiday...bahaha as you can tell that definitely did not happen. 



Here is a collection of Instagram snaps and photos that I took with my new iPhone 5s! (link here to an absolutely hilarious youtube video...don't get me wrong, I love my new phone and the camera is most definitely better...but this video is just too funny to pass up...promise)


ugly christmas sweater party with H

Goh Ballet dancing The Nutcracker 
angel wing necklace by Swarovski 

wtf…snow! In Vancouver!

Rawr…a polariod that M took of me last summer

abbie baby

deena and abbie

xmas baking here i come
striped apron was an xmas gift from a family friend


this pie has been a huge hit both times I have made it
next time I make it I will throw the recipe up on the blog :)


mmmmmmm get in my belllllley 
(obviously read in the Fat Bastard voice from AP)
wow this is bad…a tree that I decorated almost 8 years ago
we never take the decorations off, it just gets shoved in a garbage bag for the remainder of the year…reasonable reason as to why it looks like a hot mess


And these are all the empty boxes that my mother puts under the tree...her weird and slightly depressing attempt at making the area under the tree less lonely


ooooh watch out…criminal cows on the loose... 
good thing we brought protection

bullseye baby

at 60 yards…not too shabby

headband from a little store in Linz, Austria

toque by wilfred free for aritzia (sold out)
scarf by wilfred for aritzia in charmant

one of my favourite views

This is the start of the NYE shenanigans…tons of fun and lots of laughs


shoes by aldo 
(sold out on their website, but can be found here on amazon)
watch by marc by marc jacobs (here and here)

on D

B you are so attractive


the boys…definitely one of the funniest pictures of the night


shameless selfies

well hello there… ;)

first selfie of 2014

Part of the AMAZING xmas gift basket that D gave me. 
It reminded me of this episode of Big Bang Theory
I wish I had taken a picture of it before I tore it open, and I totally had the time to since I was speechless for an entire five minutes or more.


There was also:
- starbucks gift card (he knows me well)
- candles
- chocolates
- hair ties and clips (too cute, but soo practical since I loose them ALL the time)
- a HUGE travel book (again, he knows me too well)
- another book about Jane Fonda and the girl she adopted
- underwear
- and a few other things that I am sure I am forgetting 

welcome to hali…30cm of snow later
this was before I decided it would be a fine idea to go out in the blizzard. D thought I was joking...all about the layers babe

cleaned up my shelves in the pantry today…
I may have a slight tea problem #teafordays

I just got a new job at the new sports bar here!  We officially open on January 13th :)
Any of my Scotia friends should definitely come by and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment