Pages

3.05.2014

Can't Sleep?...Why Not Blog

Well it is about 3:30am and for the life of me I can't sleep.  I have been working insane hours so you would think I would be dead tired all the time and would sleep as much and as often as I can...but apparently not.  I haven't blogged in a while because of my new job, but now that my schedule is a little more regulated, I hopefully will be able to be a more productive blogger :)

Here is a little photo catch up of my life right now

beautiful valentines day roses from D...
hand delivered at my work no less :)

more valentines day flowers...
he sure knows how to spoil me!

Law Ball 2014 with J
dress by nasty gal (sold out)
similar here
J's dress by BCBG


happy birthday to me!
love me some kate spade

birthday flowers from my parents :)

birthday celebrations with R and M
shirt by wilfred free for aritzia (sold out)

D and I had some fancy pants photos taken at Law Ball, so when I get those I will be sure to post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment