Pages

2.06.2014

J's Bridal Shower

Last August J and S got married and I hosted J's bridal shower at my parents house.  J was just sent some of the photos from the shower.  I am hoping to get more, so as soon as I get those I will post them as well!

I had the shower catered by a mother/daughter team based in Kamloops.  D and her daughter were absolutely amazing, the food they prepared was all made with local fresh ingredients and tasted phenomenal.  I did add in some 'store' bought items, such as the lemon tarts, mini cupcakes, and macarons...but they all came from local family owned/run restaurants. 

I already did a post about the teacup candles, so here are some photos from the rest of the party.

veggie cups

mini cupcakes from Sweet Spot

homemade scones sprinkled with vanilla sugar

tea sandwiches:
smoked salmon & dill cream cheese
egg salad
cucumber & dill cream cheese

macarons from Thierry 
(my absolute FAVOURITE bakery in Vancouver)
ps...those salted caramel ones are the BEST


mini lemon tarts from Romann's Swiss Pastry


a very special tea that I brought back from the Czech Republic from Harney & Sons

jams, jellies, and chocolate spread from Edible Canada

fresh devonshire cream

J and E


Me and J



Mother of the Bride 

Mother of the Groom




J's grandmother

E, J, me, and K

J's dress is one of mine from H&M a few years ago 
(link here to an ebay seller)
My dress is from a little boutique shop in North Vancouver, 
I honestly cannot remember the name. 

me and the bride

maid of honour 
lipstick - dubonnet by mac

beautiful bride to be

I will post more photos as soon as I get them

No comments:

Post a Comment