Pages

2.05.2014

February Already? No Way.

Well January went by in the blink of an eye.  I came back from Christmas break all relaxed and taking things easy and then BAM hit with a cold...which has lasted over a month.  Normally I am not sick for so long, but a week into January I started my new job!  And let me tell you, being a part of opening a restaurant makes me never want to own my own business...EVER.  

Long ass story short I am a supervisor/server at a new sports bar in town and am loving my job :)  I have no idea how the two owners do it...if I was them I for sure would have hit someone by now haha.

Me and LD after Super Bowl Sunday

Now that my schedule is a little less crazy, I will hopefully have more time to blog!  

Update: Turkey trip is booked, flights are booked, hotels are booked!  So stoked :)  I can't wait for May/June, so many fun events happening.  Parents arrival, Convocation, a little Scotia travel, and then off to Turkey!



No comments:

Post a Comment