Pages

9.09.2013

Come and Gone

It seems like yesterday that summer started and now it's almost over.

July came and went with a blink of an eye and now I am staring at the beginning of September with a bittersweet feeling.  I am starting my last semester of school and soon I will have to be a real adult and make some major life choices...boo 

Since I got back to BC at the beginning of August I haven't stopped to rest (isn't summer supposed to be about rest and relaxation)

The last two weeks of August were a complete sh*t show.  I was Maid of Honour at S & J's wedding at the end of August.  I also hosted J's bridal shower at my house on the thursday before the big day! J looked absolutely radiant and I am so happy for her and S.

School has started up once again but my schedule is sort of lax now that I am in the home stretch!  Hopefully I will be a better blogger in the coming months (I realize I saw that all the time, but it seems like it hasn't happened yet haha)

Here are a few snaps from when my aunt and uncle were up from Vancouver and I was able to spend a bit of time out in the pool.


hello sunshine, 
I have missed you

kamloops

my aunt and i

abby girl

sunday selfies

me and deena



My aunt bet me I couldn't stack all those toys on top of one another...
I showed them muahahah
and please also note that free willy is not touching the water at all, although it may be hard to see in this photo





I had a pretty amazing summer, I was able to travel to countries I had never been to before, I was in some awesome courses this summer and wedding season is always fun.  I had a blast organizing and hosting the bridal shower (even though I may have gone a bit crazy and my brain would completely forget things...I called it wedding fog).

I will throw up another post in a couple of days with more photos from last month.  Putting them all up in one post would be ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment