Pages

6.09.2013

Life in the Castle (sort of)

The entire first week in Cesky Krumlov it rained...not just rained...but poured. Apparently central Europe decided it was a good time for flooding.  awesome 

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen a bunch of pictures of the river. According to some the locals we have befriended, this is nothing compared to a couple of years ago when the river washed out a couple of the bridges and flooded a ton of the homes along the riverbank and a few streets into town.

The best restaurant by far in Cesky is Laibon, its the only vegetarian restaurant in the city.  Other restaurants have veggie options, but what they consider vegetarian fare is deep fried cheese garnished with a few slices of cucumber or tomato haha.  David, one of the servers at Laibon is the cutest waiter I have ever met.  I will get a picture with him for the next post.

My computer has done some funky technological crap and is hiding at least half of the photos I have taken in the last three or four days.  I will keep searching.

Here some photos documenting my trip so far :)

sleepy bears

patio season took awhile to open



Czech food is heavily reliant on meat n potatoes

$1.75 wine? sounds good to me

garlic veggie soup...amazzzzzing

my new friend...Lily (but secretly Orfeo)

castle tower...
excellent place for defenestration people

hail in June? fml

museum in the catacombs of the castle...super creepy

A and I
dress by H&M (bought in store)
sandals by DV for Dolce Vita 
(different colour but you can still get black in stores)
sunnies by Ralph Lauren




Audrey has amazing photography skills...

I am not impressed that the sun went into hiding






teddy bear time out

Tomorrow we are off to Prague!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment