Pages

9.17.2013

August in Pictures

I realize that I haven't finished up blogging about last month, but school and work have gotten in the way and so I figured I would just post a bunch of photos for those of you who don't have instagram or facebook.

new hair!

I saw these in the store and I just couldn't help myself

make up trials for J's wedding*

rehearsal day!*
dress by mink pink
(similar here)

ninja living up to his name

getting my make up done 

close up of my hair

me and E

beautiful couple and their wedding party*

outside the church*

just the girls*

J and her dad

best man, bride, and maid of honour*


wedding is finished, finally i can let my hair down!

the morning after

vancouver sunsets

off to hali!

you can't sit with us

I have a serious makeup addiction apparently :S

law semi with D
dress by Wilfred for Aritzia
(similar here)

just a kid at heart...and yes I am trying to sit in the little kid swing 
(I only half fit...still counts though right?)

** starred photos are courtesy of M, the photographer for S & J's wedding, you can see some of the other photos from that day on her facebook group Toriglia & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment